Homepage Section One – Above The Fold
In this video we get started on the home page design and get our first real look at the Divi builder drag and drop interface.
I also go through what I believe should be above the fold including a contact form, page header and call to action which lets the website visitor know they are in the right place straight away while also letting them know exactly how to get in touch!
- Want more CSS swipe files? Check out these CSS Libraries
- Here is the CSS I use in this video. (like and share)
- If you want to hire someone to do some CSS changes, try upwork.
- Use your main keyword or a variation of it in your H1 heading for optimal SEO.
- Adding a header and phone number above the fold increases conversions for local business website.
- Use contrast between text and images to make it easier on the eyes.
- The Divi theme advanced settings let you fine tune your design.
- CSS is used to create effects that don’t come standard in your theme.
- Make your call to action clear.
If you get stuck or unsure about something, first check the comment section at the bottom of the page. If you can’t find anything that helps, ask your question and I will answer it as best I can