Contact, About and Remaining Services Pages
In this video I go through and explain what I have done while creating the remaining service pages. Each page has unique content, different images and targets a different set of keywords. We also look at setting up the About and Contact pages.
On this website I wanted the ability for leads to upload an image of the area requiring resurfacing. To achieve this I used Gravity Forms, what I believe to be the best contact form plugin for WordPress. If you don’t want to buy Gravity Forms you can use the standard Divi contact form like on other pages. You can also check out Contact Form 7 if you don’t mind doing some additional research to learn it’s functions and how to set it up.
- Each page has 100% unique text.
- Use different images on different pages where you can.
- Add Video to your services pages if you have them.
- Gravity Forms offers greater functionality should you require it.
- Contact Form 7 is customisable, but requires additional research.
- Keywords for each service page should be added to content, image titles or image alt tags.
- More content is better, but only when it’s on topic and answering users questions.
If you get stuck or unsure about something, first check the comment section at the bottom of the page. If you can’t find anything that helps, ask your question and I will answer it as best I can.